Thursday, September 8, 2011

Artist with IN-FEST MELAKA2011 - Nora Pruyser

Nora Pruyser


DOB: 14 September 1985
Origin: Netherlands
Education: Utrecht School of Arts graduated with Honours as Bachelor of Graphic Design (2008)
Past exhibitions: Graduation exhibition. Netherlands.(2008)
 Sleep Alone Gallery (group exhibition). Thailand(2010)
 Pai Art Party monthly event. Thailand(2011)
 1 Malaysia Contemporary Art Tourism Festival. Galeri Seni Rakyat. Melaka(2011)

Quote:

I draw like I breathe. I cannot live without it, and cannot imagine not drawing. My work has been associated with the word reverie: this pretty much sums it up. I daydream, draw inspirations from things I see and hear, float in my own thoughts then put pen to paper and let the drawing come.




No comments:

Post a Comment